Saturday, January 05, 2013

BACK HOME AND READY TO WORK IN MY STUDIO

BACK HOME FROM LAS VEGAS, NV
 
 
I'm home from visiting our children that live in Las Vegas, NV.  It was a nice trip.  The weather was cold but that was okay.  Had a good time with family and friends.
Some of my friends from our Doll Club "Las Vegas Silver Doll-Ers" took me to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  It was sooooooooooooooooo good to see and talk with some of my friends.  I REALLY MISS THEM.  Made me wish I was still there but I'm Happy here in Texas.  We have lots of family here.  I LOVE TEXAS. The waiter even let me take one of the menu's home with me.  I collect menu's everywhere I go. :-)   The Cheescake Factory Menu is great.  Lots and lots of pages.  It's like a wire bound book. :-)  
 
Supper is ready so I'm going to go eat.  Will post on my Facebook later this evening.  I have lots and lots and lots of thing to catch up on.    Our internet was down when we came home.  Verizon had to come out last night and replace all their equipment.  It was not good.  NOW our computers are really fast.  It should have been that way when we first had Verizon put in our house.  The box was bad right from the beginning and then it went when we were gone.  GOODY!! Now it's fast as lighting. LOL LOL!!!  Love it!!
 
More Later
Hugs,
Fran

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fran, come up and visit the Tulsa Dolling Dames! We have a Cheesecake Factory right here!
If you have any interest, we are hosting Arley Berryhill for a class in April and then we are having our first ever doll conference in October.
I can't wait to see what creations you come up with. :)