Thursday, January 10, 2013

A NOTE TO ALL

 A NOTE TO ALL
 
 
 
Just a little note to let all of you know I won't be posting on my blog for a few days.  I have a very important project I am working on and have to put all my attention on it for a few days.  I will post a picture after I have finished it.  It might be awhile before I post the picture because I have to do something else with it first.  :-)  It's something I have been wanting to do for a long time and now I can do it.  I know I know, I'm keeping a secret and teasing y'all with it by not telling what I'm doing.
I promise when it's finished I will post and post a picture of it.  
 
Will post an update in a few days AND will look at your blogs also.  I will need breaks from time to time AND the best thing to do is check up on your blogs. Love reading your blogs.  It's going to take more than a few days to totally finish my project.  I'll be on and off the computer.........NO WAY I CAN TOTALLY STAY OFF THE COMPUTER! LOL LOL  I think everyone feels that way about the computer. :-)
 
MORE LATER,
Hugs
Fran
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

Can't wait to see what your surprise is!!

chris

Shashi Nayagam said...

Can't wait