Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MY WEIGHT WATCHERS WEIGH IN DAY!!! THIS WEEK 1/11/2012

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I have been BAD.  I haven't been to a meeting in 3 weeks.  I GAINED 2 POUNDS!!  Not bad but NOT GOOD either.  Sooooooooo now I get back on track starting today.  Next Wed. is weigh in and meeting day.  I go once a week.  One would think with all the moving and packing and unpacking I have done in the past almost a year now I would have dropped lots of pounds.  MMMMMMMM!  Seems I can't keep my hands off the M&M's, POTATO CHIPS and other SWEETS!!  OH! and the YUMMY FOODS, EATING OUT is bad sometimes.    BUT TODAY I HAVE MADE MY MIND UP......I'M GOING TO STICK TO LOOSING MY WEIGHT AND REACH MY GOAL!!!  It'll take awhile but it will be worth it health wise and I can fit into some smaller clothing that is hanging in my closet. :-)   

I'M OFF TO A GOOD START AND AM GOING TO STICK TO IT!!!  I WILL POST EACH WEEK WHAT I LOOSE.  I DON'T PLAN ON GAINING!!!!!     Starting TODAY------I HAVE 25 lbs to loose.
I FIGURED IF I POST ON MY BLOG EVERY WEEK ABOUT GOING TO WEIGHT WATCHER AND HOW MUCH I LOOSE EACH WEEK; I WILL STICK TO MY GOAL.   EACH WEEK WILL TELL.  :-) 
LUV & HUGS
FRAN

1 comment:

Perfectly Printed said...

Good for you Fran!! We have weight watchers at work and it starts up again next week. I am determined to loss my weight too!!
Good Luck to us both, I know we can do it!
chris