Monday, January 30, 2012

A FEW CREATIONS I'M WORKING ON. I SAID I WOULD TAKE PICS.

OK I SAID I WOULD POST SOME OF THE CREATIONS I'M WORKING ON.  SOOOOO, HERE ARE SOME.  STILL WORKING ON SOME OF THEM.   I HAVE OTHER NEW CREATIONS BETTER THAN THESE I'M WORKING ON.   BUT, IT WILL BE A BIT LONGER BEFORE I FINISH AND SHOW THEM.




YOU HAVE SEEN SOME OF THESE OR SIMILAR ONES BECAUSE THESE ARE NEW ONES.
THEY CAN BE USED AS PINCUSHIONS OR NOT.   THE BLUE ONE IS NOT FINISHED YET.


I'm working on some larger art dolls and other creations.  These you won't get to see for awhile. Sorry. BUT I WILL POST PICTURES AS I FINISH THE ONES I CAN POST.  SOME HAVE TO WHILE UNTIL LATER ON. 

Hope you enjoy these creations.  Nothing Earth Shaking.  These are some of my normal creations.  Got LOTS MORE IN MY HEAD THAT WILL BE CREATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  THERE IS A CLAY HEAD LYING HERE THAT I'M WORKING ON BUT NOT SHOWING YET. :-)  NOT UNTIL IT'S TOTALLY FINISHED.  

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT CREATIVE WEEK!  I HOPE ALL WORKS OUT THE WAY I WANT IT TO. LOL LOL YOU KNOW HOW THESE DOLLS, ETC SURPRISE YOU AND THEY TAKE A CHANCE WHILE THE CREATION IS IN PROCESS.
LUV & HUGS,
FRAN

3 comments:

vivian said...

looks like youve been busy fran! I always love your dolls. looking forward to seeing the rest when they get finished. I love the girl with the pink hair and the red satin heart one!
have a great week
xoxo
vivian

Perfectly Printed said...

Wow!! You are one creative lady!! I think my favorites are the red heart and the lady with the black outfit.

chris

Shashi Nayagam said...

Nice work Fran. Love them all.