Monday, January 23, 2012

GOING SHOPPING/DIDN'T GET TO GO SHOPPING TODAY

Going to Michael's shopping I NEED SOME MORE SUPPLIES!! :-)  That I don't have. :-)  As my hubby says don't you have enough supplies already.  NOPE! don't have the ones I need today. LOL LOL!! 

DIDN'T GET TO GO SHOPPING AFTER ALL.  SOMETHING ELSE HAD TO BE TAKEN CARE OF AND DIDN'T GET TO GO SHOPPING.  :-(   :-) HOPEFULLY TOMORROW OR WHEN EVER TIME LETS ME. :-)
I might have to go for jury duty tomorrow.  I have to call this evening to see if my number has been picked. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!

MORE LATER
LUV & HUGS
FRAN

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'd rather shop than worry about jury duty any day. Keep us posted on both fronts!

Unknown said...

Have you bought everything that you need? Going shopping can be done for both wants and needs, and it seems like you were after some pretty important stuff that day. Hehe. Goodluck to your shopping!

[Larissa Dobbin]