Saturday, August 05, 2006


I might get to likin this BLOG thing once I get used to it. :-)
I'm working on a few things right now. I'm working on an
online class, paper doll swap, RR doll, patterns & instructions along with a few other things. I wish I could work on one thing at a time finish it and move on to the next project. I don't think it's in me to do that. LOL!! I think most of us work that way.

Here's a pic of me and my favorite TIGGER. I couldn't get a pic on my profile (I haven't figured how). :-)

3 comments:

Judi W. said...

Still love those pants! You and Tiger make a great couple - you're both cute as the dickens!

Kai said...

Wooooohoooo, Little Frannie! I finally connected to your blog! It was being mean to me at first. LOL! You're doing a GOOD job with it! I love seeing your dolls. AND SEEING YOU!

Linda Fleming said...

Hey Fran! Great to see you started a blog.