Saturday, June 02, 2012

WORKING ON STUFF & ENJOYING THE WEEKEND

I'm working on kits for when I teach at All Dolls Are Art Conference the end of July.  Got lots of other stuff to create, dye, put together, etc etc etc.  Seems like it is taking me forever to get kits made. LOL LOL!!! It really just SEEMS LIKE IT'S TAKING FOREVER.  Just seems that way.  Now I'm ready to work on some other creations.  Waiting for my lace, paints and velvet to arrive.  My white lace supply is very low. My velvet supply is very low.  Out of some of my paints I use.  Everything should be here this week.  I should have ordered a few weeks ago but just let it slip by.  That's OK because I'm not ready for any of it yet.  Still have other things I'm getting together and creating. 

Still THINKING about creating some more little Lady Dolls.  Not sure yet.  Not sure if they would sell or not.  I probably will put them on my Etsy shop and/or Ebay later this year.  I have an Etsy Shop but there's nothing in it and hasn't been forever.  SOON it will have lots of stuff in it.  I say, It's About Time.  LOL LOL!!  This is when I wish there were 100 + of me.  Now that would work. :-)

We have LOTS & LOTS of Craft Shows here.  I have to start doing them again.

Just wanted to post and let everyone know what I'm STILL UP TO. 

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
Hugs
Fran

4 comments:

Rhissanna said...

Isn't it funny how stuff runs out all at once? I've run out of white thread. WHITE THREAD! And white acrylic paint. And doll stuffing. So glad Hobby Lobby delivers.


Hugs and thank you, Fran, for taking part in my giveaway. I'll be having another on my Steampunk blog in about two months.

Olga Bogoroditskaya said...

Good luck! Good creative work! Olga.

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see some of your new creations!

Perfectly Printed said...

There is alwasy so much to do and so little time!! I find work gets in the way...too bad I have to work, I'd rather play all day!!

chris