Saturday, June 09, 2012

BABY JACOB & NEW LIL LADY DOLL


Please say lots of prayers for baby Jacob.  He needs them and so does his family.
He's a friend's grandson and they all need good thoughts and lots of prayers.  Baby Jacob will be having heart surgery and other surgeries.  He needs all the prayers we can say for him. He's in good hands and I know God is watching over him and his family.  He's so cute and adorable. My heart goes out to him. He's so little and sweet.  We are all praying for you baby Jacob.  Sending lots of Love and Prayers for you and your family.
Luv & Hugs
Fran



ANOTHER LITTLE LADY DOLL I SCULPTED
I finished another Little Lady Doll that I sculpted.  I broke one of her little fingers off but fixed it.  She's mine. :-)  Will be making more but not for awhile.  I have other stuff to finish first.  I think I've
played around enough now SOOOOOOOO I must get other things done for the conference I'm teaching at. I jump from one thing to another.  SOOOOOO NOW BACK TO BUSINESS. :-)
EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!  I AM.
Luv & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Olga Bogoroditskaya said...

I think about the good and pray for the baby!

vivian said...

thank you for posting about Jacob fran.. he is so fragile..
beautiful doll.. you are so talented. I would love to be coming to your class!
have a great sunday
xoxo
vivian