Wednesday, June 19, 2013



Lost a half of a pound this week when weighed in at Weight Watchers this week. I'll take it! At least I lost something even though it was a half of a pound.  Better something than nothing. 




Going to post some new pictures soon.  Got new batteries for my camera and will start taking some pictures tomorrow.

I'm going to make some more of my pin dolls as seen above.  They are fun to make and I can sit and watch TV with my hubby while creating them. 

Got lots of other things I'm working on also.  Getting ready to teach at "All Dolls Are Art" Conference  in Austin, Texas.  July 25-28, 2013.  It's a WONDERFUL FUN Conference.  HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE.  

I'm Teaching a 3 day class. 
 "VICTORIA VANDERBILT"  


I am working on lots of new stuff.  Got lots and lots and lots of stuff to do before I have to leave for the conference in July. 

CREATE! CREATE! CREATE! & CREATE SOME MORE!!
Hugs,
Fran

No comments: