Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SWAP-STORMS-WW-ETC

I was in a Bird Nest Swap hosted by Vivian and my swap partner is Michelle.  What a FUN FUN SWAP!!  Below you will find pictures of the Bird Nest Swap that Michelle created for me. WOW!

 
BIRD & NEST MICHELLE CREATED FOR ME! CUTE AS CAN BE ISN'T IT!!!
 
 
 
BIRD NEST NECKLACE &  EARRINGS MICHELLE CREATED FOR ME!!  WOW! WOW!
I LOVE EVERYTHING SHE CREATED!! MICHELLE IS VERY TALENTED!!
THANK YOU VIVIAN FOR HOSTING THIS SWAP!!
 
STORMS
MY HEART FELT THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO ALL THAT WAS IN THE PATH OF THE TORNADO'S IN OKLAHOMA THE PAST FEW DAYS!   We had tornadoes & sever storms in our area here in North Dallas Area(Wylie is were I live) BUT NOTHING LIKE they had in Oklahoma.  
 
Didn't go to WEIGHT WATCHERS YESTERDAY!  We had sever storms in the area again.  I was not going out in the weather to weigh in.  Some areas had trees, etc down.  Here at my house we had the bad storms, high winds, rain, etc.  We didn't have any damage. 
 
Still having some computer problems.  Got to get my son to come over and see what is going on with my computer.  It's being a royal pain sometimes.  Perhaps it's the person using the computer. LOL LOL!!!
 
EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE, HAPPY, CREATING WEEK!
Hugs
Fran


No comments: