Friday, July 01, 2011

I THINK I FIXED MY BLOG PROBLEM

I think I fixed my blog problem.  I have tried to get rid of my other blog account but it won't let me. I'll work on that later.  I'm so Flustered with myself for messing everything up and taking so long to figure it all out.  It wouldn't let me delete the 2nd account.  I'll figure that one out later.  I'll email google for help.

Got to go now.  More later and hopefully pictures of some of the Fairies.  SORRY about taking so long.

Hubby got home from Florida around midnight.  Now he has to go to the doctor for his yearly blood work and then go meet up with our son Kevin.  When he get home (don't know how long that will be) He is going to help me with the Kodak Picture Program.  At this point I think I'm going to try downloading the pictures into my computer which has HP Photo Program.  AGAIN I might mess that up to.  I don't know why I'm so afraid of computers.  Yes, I do know....It's because I mess things up and takes forever to fix it.  I know I know...Everything will work out but just will take longer to get there. LOL LOL Better Laugh Than Cry. :-)
Hugs,
Fran

1 comment:

Gabbi said...

Hi there , dont sweat the small stuff. It will work out. Im not very good with this blog stuff either. I still have lots to learn. Takes time. Im sure you will get your pics loaded soon.