Wednesday, July 06, 2011

HERE'S PICTURE OF MY SEWING AREA THAT I LEFT OUT YESTERDAY

Picture of my sewing area.  I forgot to post it with the other pictures of my studios.  Scroll on down to the next post and you will see the other pictures of my Studio 1 and Studio 2.   They are not always this clean.  These pictures were taken after the rooms were finished. :-)  NOW THEY ARE MESSY. LOL

The light is the 2 windows.  I didn't get a very good picture but will redo it sometime. :-)


I see I cut off the top of the window and the dolls hanging on the wall. :-)
Hugs,
Fran

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Fran. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I've seen your blog name on the "top blogs by Crafters' list and now I'm here. Lovely dolls. I wish I had time to try other things. Dools are one of them.