Friday, March 08, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY CREATING!

Creating makes my soul HAPPY!!! :-)  I worked in my studio yesterday cleaning it soooooo I can find stuff and start creating something today.  THAT'S THE PLAN FOR TODAY!!  Looks like rain coming our way........SO Great Day To Stay Inside And CREATE! Right???? 

I have sooooo much going on in my head to create that I jump from one creation I'm working on and stop and jump to another creation I'm working on.  I KNOW I SHOULD create ONE at a time BUT that's not me for some reason or other.  I have created one thing at a time but I ALWAYS go back to creating several things at a time.
BUT.....I'm going to try working on ONLY ONE CREATION today and finish it. :-)  That gives me a BIG BIG Challenge for the day. :-)  Let's see if I can do it.  MMMMMmmmmmmm!!! We shall see later today or tonight.  Depends on what I decided to create.

I'm off to start creating!!  Fingers crossed X that my day goes the way I have planned.
XO
Fran
P.S.  EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY CREATING!!!!

No comments: