Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LIL PUMPKIN GIRLS

HERE'S SOME "LIL PUMPKIN GIRLS I CREATED"
 






 
LIL PUMPKIN GIRLS are made out of Sculpey Clay and Alcohol Inks. 
They sit alone or They will hang
You can see the yarn tie on top of some of their heads. I forgot to hide them when I took the pics. :-)
 
These are some things I have been creating.  I finished Celebration Of Dolls.  I am working hard and fast to finish my Gypsy Challenge doll and get it in the mail like ASAP.  Not sure if I'll finish her or not.  I've just been over loaded with being sick(bad allergies), going on cruise and creating.  That's ok , I love it. :-) Working on other stuff also.  It all works out and now I'm getting off here and going to Post Office, got stuff to mail and especially my granddaughter's Birthday Day card.
MORE LATER..... Luv * Huzs, Fran

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fran, What wonderful dolls!! You are so talented!!

chris

Karen Mallory said...

These are the cutest little pumpkin girls I have seen!
hugs Karen

Edwina Sutherland said...

Those are so cute! Very original.

Fran said...

Thank you, Chris, Karen and Edwina. I'm glad you like my little pumpkin girls. I had fun creating them and think I'm going to create somemore. :-)
Hugs
Fran