Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HOME FROM CRUISE

HOME FROM OUR CRUISE.  We had lots and lots of fun.  The weather was great.  A bit hot but not to bad.  Had very little rain and when it did rain it waited until we got back on the ship to rain.  Only was little showers.  Not bad at all.  It rained while out to sea but wasn't bumpy.  Glad of that.

Took some pictures while on tours.  My camera setting wasn't right so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to.  My husband had his camera and he took lots of pictures also.  I now have to figure out what I did to my camera and change the settings on it.  Will post some pictures in a bit.
Got to go download them into my computer.  Will post when I put pictures on my blog.  Check back later and see if I posted pictures yet. :-)   I PROMISE I WILL POST THEM BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER.   IT WILL BE IN AWHILE.
Hugs,
Fran

No comments: