Friday, September 07, 2012

GOING ON VACATION

You won't be hearing from me for a week or little over a week.  I will be on Vacation and won't be on the computer. Going on a cruise with my hubby for our Anniversary.  Looking forward to relaxing and having FUN! :-)   YEAH, I could get on the computer on the ship BUT NOPE. :-) :-)

I am working on finishing Teaching Proposals before I leave.  You know how it is when you have so much to do and seems like everything goes wrong and sets you back?????? Well, that's my life right now. HEHEHEHEHE!  Better to laugh than cry.  I have everything under control and everything I have to do will be done today.  Got to pack, send out proposals, clean house (could just let the kids do that :-) Of course they will be here so no need to clean to much. :-)

I still have to pack for our trip. Hubby packed a couple of days ago.  I didn't find time to pack but will this evening.  I'm down to my deadline. LOL!  Nothing like rushing around.  Really, I'm used to it.  I think I would be afraid if I got things done way before time.   LOL  REALLY!   My husband calls me an over achiever. I know most of you out there are just like me, AREN'T YOU?????

Will post when we return home from vacation.  Kids will be here to take care of Kat so no worries.  Kids get to stay home this time.  Love going on a Cruise with the kids.  We've done that before on a Halloween Cruise.  That was fun!  I dressed up like a cat of course. :-)  

Will play catch up with blogs, emails, pinterest, etc etc etc when return home. 
Everyone Be Creative While I'm Away From My Computer.  :-)
Luv & Hugs,
Fran

No comments: