Monday, March 12, 2012

STILL WORKING ON DOLLS!!! AND LIFE IN GENERAL!!

I got a little doll sculpted but not painted or dressed yet.  Got a couple of birds sculpted and almost finished. Sewing up body parts this evening.  Tomorrow going to Weight Watchers (mmmmm! don't know if I want to get on the scales!!) LOL LOL!!  I was a little bit bad this week.  Got to stop eating out and bringing good stuff in the house. MY WILL POWER IS NOT GOOD RIGHT NOW!  I say Life hands you a Lemon EAT Sugar.  I know that is bad to eat sugar. LOL  I WILL BE GOOD!!
Got to get off here and start supper. Hubby will be home soon.  Having Turkey but NOT all the trimmings that go with it.  Will have a veggie salad, baked potatoe and green beans.  That's a good WW meal. 
Everyone Have A Creative Day! or Night!
Hugs
Fran

3 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

I weigh in tomorrow too Fran! I'll keep good thoughts for you... think of me as well.

chris

Fran said...

I will think of you also. I just got home from WW and I stayed the same weight. I look at it this way;at least I didn't gain. Now on to a new week of eating and I'll get on the treadmill more. :-)
Good Luck Chris.
Hugs
Fran

Perfectly Printed said...

I lost 3.6#. But I missed last weeks meeting, (we meet at work during lunch), because of a meeting. So really it was about 1 1/2 pounds per week. Funny we talked today about being satisfied with weighing in and maintaining. It's a good thing. I need to up my walking too.
Best to you,

chris