Monday, May 24, 2010

"JUST A NOTE" & HOBBY LOBBY

Wanted to say Hello to Everyone. I'm still around but just been really busy with creating new dolls/patterns, teaching doll classes in my studio, working at our Perfume Palace shop, running around with hubby, etc etc etc..... :-) Time REALLY DOES FLY BY!!! When we were little we couldn't wait to be grown up and now we wish were were little again. Time Goes By Fast!!!

I FORGOT the BEST NEWS!!! HOW COULD I FORGET IT!!! HOBBY LOBBY IS COMING TO VEGAS THIS YEAR!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG LOTS OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR HOBBY LOBBY TO COME TO VEGAS?????? YEARS!!!! HOBBY LOBBY WILL BE LOCATED OFF SUNSET AND STEPHAINE IN HENDERSON. HENDERSON(Las Vegas area) IS ATTACHED TO VEGAS. :-) ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE OR LESS.
I HAD TO ADD THIS EXCITING NEWS!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I'M IN 7th HEAVEN!

I'm also working on things for my sales table at EDAC http://www.enchanteddollartistsconference.org/
It's a wonderful fun doll conference. Check it out. Hope some of you will attend. You will have a Fantastic Fun Time!! I'm also the Room Mom for EDAC. I have been for several years. I'm working on Table Favors for EDAC Banquet and I'm working on a doll for Center Piece for the Banquet. I'm working on all kinds of THINGS N STUFF!!!

I better get off of here and go sell some perfume.
Love & Hugs,
Fran

3 comments:

vivian said...

HI busy Fran! I know what you mean about cant wait to grow up and then wishing to be able to play like a little girl! lol!
hugs!
vivian

Hugs said...

Hi,
I just clicked your link to the EDAC site and I am now considering entering the 2010 Treasures of the Gypsy Challenge.

Thanks for the info! :0)

Barbara said...

wooo hoooo.....how great!!! we have a hobby lobby but it is a bit of a drive to get to....

it's NEVER too late for a second childhood!!!