Friday, November 02, 2007

NEW CAMERA & PRACTICE PHOTO


I bought a new camera BUT don't know if I want to keep it or not. The booklet with how to's don't tell too much how to's. I DON'T LIKE instructions that don't tell everything about something. Right now we are trying to figure out how to make the pictures smaller when I crop them in the program. YES, I stayed with Kodak camera because I have the program and it works great EXCEPT for the new pictures are LARGE!!! I'll post one here and see what it looks like. Nice size photo here BUT click on it and see how LARGE it is. :-)

Love & Hugs

Fran

5 comments:

Judi W. said...

You can always use a third party program to reduce them. I use Microsoft's Picture Manager (came with Office). Saving your photos in a large format is good because they can be reduced without losing resolution. You can't go smaller to bigger and have a good photo. So don't fret. You probably have a setting to change the size it saves at but I'd leave it big if you have a large enough card to save them on in the camera. Clear as mud?

Fran said...

Thanks Judi, Clear as mud. :-) This is good then when sending to magazines, etc. I know they want them just like they are without cropping them or anything. RIGHT????

Anonymous said...

Wow I think it is a great picture and you must have another program on your puter to reduce the size with if you want. always good to start with a large pixel and reduce down.

Sunny Chick said...

Howdy Fran! We are Snowman Ornament Swap Partners!! Love your dolls! You are so very talented! we a few things in common, I just LOVE Gone with the wind! have watched the movie at least 100 times and read the book twice. And Starbucks, what more can I say?! (can you tell I stocked your blog?;) Nice meeting you! just checking in, come visit my blog!
Have a good one!

Fran said...

Thank You Sunny Chick,
Glad you check my blog out. Gone With The Wind and a cup of Starbucks is just perfect. :-)
I'm looking forward to the Snowman swap. It's going to be lots of fun. I'm working on yours. I will go check out your blog.
Thanks for stopping by and return again.