Wednesday, November 29, 2006

TWO MORE BROOCHES



Here's two more Brooches in my Fancy Lady Brooch series. I have 4 more ready to paint and dress. Going to take them with me tomorrow to our perfume shop and work on them while I'm not busy. Hope I'm busy selling perfume but I do want to finish the other Fancy Lady Brooches.
I think these pictures are a bit blurry. I took several pictures and these were the best ones. Probably the lighting in my studio and the paint I used too.
Enjoy.
Love & Hugs
Fran

10 comments:

JudiA said...

Yes, I DID (enjoy her that is.) You know I love ALL the faces you do, and she is lovely, as usual.

JudiA

Kai said...

Love them BOTH. Lil' Frannie! My fave is the 2nd one because of her cute expression! I STILL say you make the PRETTIEST faces! (Hey! I know why! You must be modelling them after your own sweet lil' face!) LOVE YOU! Kai

Linda Fleming said...

Very pretty, Fran! You always paint the prettiest faces.
Hugs-
Linda F from FL

Sherry Goshon said...

very pretty...are they clay? love sherry

Fran said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fran said...

Sherry, I make them out of all apoxie sculpt. I'm making a lot of them to put in the shop to sell during the Christmas Season.
Then I'm going to make it a One Day Class. They are really a lot of fun to make. I'm taking some to work with me to work on today.
I'll post to the list too just incase you didn't read this.:-)
THANK Y'ALL FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS ABOUT MY BROOCHES.
LOVE YA
FRANNIE

Anonymous said...

Beautiful faces, Fran! BTW, you have inspired me to paint my living room....DH thinks I've gone crazy but is willing to try the red on one wall! If he likes it he's in big trouble because more paint will be on the way.....Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran,
I love your faces they are lovely.

Judi W. said...

Beautiful! Love both of them.

That Creative Place said...

Beautiful brooches. I love your dolls and your pressmold. I'll come back again!