Friday, January 31, 2014

DOLLS
 
 
No New Dolls To Show Yet!!  Working on several new dolls.  Will post them hopefully next week.
Lots been going on in my life, some good, some not so good but LIFE IS GREAT NOW!  STUDIOS are ALMOST finished.  It's taking so long to straighten my 2 Studios up.  Got LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of WONDERFUL FUN STUFF I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF. ROFL!!  CAUSE I KNOW ONE DAY I WILL NEED IT AND WON'T HAVE IT.  Like a Pack Rat!!! A few more days and my Studios will be back in order.  WOOHOO!!!  Giving my daughter-in-law some of my STASH of fabrics, etc etc etc etc.  I don't know why I ever thought I needed ALL THE STASH I HAVE!!    I KNOW I'm NOT THE ONLY DOLL MAKER THAT HAS LOTS & LOTS OF STUFF IN THEIR  STUDIO/STUDIOS.   WHY do we buy so much stuff when we see it?  We just have to have it. LOL LOL  I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY NEW SUPPLIES IN A MONTH or MORE.  I WILL SEE WHAT I NEED AFTER I FINISH MY STUDIOS.  THEN I WILL GO SHOPPING IF NEEDED. I'm sure there will be something I will need as ALWAYS!!!                        
 
 
 
These are a few of my dolls that I have made and will be working on some new ones similar and some new dolls that haven't been seen before.
 
FAIRY DOLLS I CREATE (PATTERN COMING SOON)
My Fairies come in different colors, poses, clothing, etc etc. ONE OF A KIND FAIRIES

RUBY WITH HER BEAR AND PAPER DOLL OF HERSELF THAT I CREATE
Ruby will be in Pattern Form SOON!!


VICTORIA WINTER
 VICTORIA WINTER IS ONE OF MY PATTERNS & FACE MOLDS

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL CREATIVE DAY!!
HUGS,
FRAN

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those dolls are great! I can't wait to see more!