Monday, November 19, 2012

CLEANING MY STUDIOS

I'm cleaning my studios so I can get some new creations started and finished.  I have had several things in progress but stopped on them when my cat "kat" was sick and died.  Now it's time to throw myself back into my creating dolls, etc etc.   I did sculpt a clay cat to put on Kat's urn. I just need to lighten his eyes a little bit more.  He has the prettiest green eyes at times and other times his eyes would be yellow. I miss him but he's in a better place now.

I have so much stuff in both of  my studios I don't know where to put it all. LOL LOL!!  I'm sure I will find places for it all. :-) 

Got some new patterns I had started and now I will finish them and lots of other dolls, etc etc I had started.  Going to finish cleaning my studios tonight and start on new dolls tomorrow. WOOHOO!!

EVERYONE HAVE A VERY CREATIVE DAY!!
Luv & Hugs,
Fran

"Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul" 1996-2012

1 comment:

vivian said...

HI Fran! I jsut cleaned my craft room the other day too.. now its ready for a new mess!
have a great day!
xoxo
vivian