Friday, February 17, 2012

FACEBOOK - TIMELINE - CREATING

OK, I am going to Timeline on Facebook.  I haven't done anything with it except get on.  Now I have to go read all the directions to do THIS & THAT!   I also signed up for PINTREST.  I have to go read all the directions on that also. LOL LOL LOL! What have I got myself into?????  Lot of reading and typing???????? :-)    I'm sure it will be fun after I learn all the INS & OUTS of BOTH Timeline Facebook and Pintrest.  I'm sure I'll be HAPPY with both WHEN I FIGURE THEM OUT. :-)

Sooooooooo, that is what I'm UP TO. HEHEHEHEHE!!! EXCEPT.....I am working on new creations; YES STILL!   I have to have some finished soon for teaching proposals and I have to re-stock my patterns supply.  I have NEW PATTERNS COMING OUT SOON.  I HOPE!  They are on the drawing board. 

ALL THINGS COME AT ONE TIME, BUT MY CREATIVE BRAIN LOVES IT THAT WAY!!! :-)
Isn't that TRUE for OTHERS THAT CREATE??????????  THINK ABOUT IT!!!!  :-)   SEE. I'M RIGHT! AREN'T I????????
HUGS & LUV
Fran Who is going to go get busy in her Studio. 

1 comment:

Rhissanna said...

Pinterest can be seriously addictive. I try to keep it like a virtual clippings folder, otherwise I'd spend all day there.

Good luck!