Wednesday, February 22, 2012

ART WORK, BLOG, FACEBOOK, DOLLS, PINTREST, ETC ETC ETC

"ART IS ME & FIRST BLOOM"
I drew and painted these pictures. They are 5 X 7 canvas. I also used glass pebbles, hand dyed lace, paper flowers, hand dyed ribbon.  ART IS ME has the glass pebble for her hair and dress. FIRST BLOOM has the hand dyed lace, hand dyed ribbon and paper flowers.


I changed my Facebook over to Timeline page today. Wasn't to bad changing it but some pictures I see are a bit larger than they should be on Timeline page BUT on my Home Page the size is fine.  I know everyone will be going on Timeline tomorrow (Well, it's 12:34 A.M. here) So, I should say today. LOL!! 
I'm up because I was baking a doll and can't go to bed until it's finished.  The oven just stopped and I will let it cool and work on rest of it tomorrow. 

While the doll was baking, I was looking through Pintrest. WOW! What talent people have. Could sit for hours looking at everything. Some Yummy recipes on Pintrest.  Yummy!! GEEEEZZZZ! going to make myself hungry and it's too late to eat.  Besides my eyelids are drooping.  They are really drooping and ready to go to sleep. 
NITE NITE ALL!!
Hugs,
Fran

3 comments:

vivian said...

I am avoiding the facebook time line.. I dont feel like taking the time to learn how to do it. but... I LOVE pinterest!! I may never have to buy another magazine!
love your art work
and have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful canvas Fran love it

Epoxy Flooring Eagan said...

Thanks for sharing thhis