Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I HAVE MOVED TO TEXAS

Hi Everyone,
As some of you know my husband and I have been going back and forth to Texas a lot this year.  We bought a house in Texas and we closed on it and we just move into it.  Lots and Lots of boxes all around in every room.  It's going to take awhile to sit up everything.  We have lots done but still have lots and lots to do. 

My hubby sit my computer up.  It finally got out of it's box since I got it for Christmas.  It's up and running and I love it.  Still have to add stuff to it. 

I DO NOT WANT TO EVER HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN!!!!  I THINK I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS. ROFL!!!  NOT!!! BUT SURE DO FEEL LIKE IT!!!  Not much sleep the last month or so.  Way too much had to be done.  Finding the house was a process and what an adventure it was.  Found one house and love it.  It was the PERFECT house.  Few days before closing we got a call saying the sellers have a litigation against the house we can't close yet.  They let us go into contract knowing there was a litigation on the house. The seller were forclosed on and the Realtor that had it listed didn't tell us.  I suppose they were hoping it would get cleared up before closing.  We didn't get that PERFECT house SOOOOOOOO! BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!  Lots of trips were made during this time.  Back to Texas to look at more houses.  Found THIS ONE AND CLOSE IN A FEW WEEKS!!! YES went back to Vegas to pack up our house and move to TEXAS  WOOOHOOO!!! Not THE PERFECT HOUSE BUT THE NEXT THING TO IT!!!   We are happy with it and will be really really happy when it's all sit up and all boxes are empty.  I have more black and blue and green marks on me.  Packing, Moving and Unpacking is dangerous; at least it is for me. LOL LOL!!!  OH! We will look back on these days and laugh about it.  Just another adventure in our lives.

If it wasn't for all our adventures through out our lives it would be boring I suppose.  Well, my house OOOPS! EYES are getting heavy.  Think they are telling me it's time to go to bed.  NIGHTY NIGHTY ALL!!
Love & Hugs
Fran

1 comment:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad you found a new house and are settling in now. Do show us sum pictures when you are up to it.