Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NEW DOLL PATTERNS

I haven't been posting because I've been busy with life and finishing a few new patterns and pressmolds. I also have had lots of computer and printer problems; all are solved now after 2 new printers. I LOVE my new HP All In One Printer. It does everything I need it to. shhhhhhhhh! I can't say that very loud. :-)

Below you will see "Lil Jester Within My Soul" one in purple and one in green. They are from the same pattern and pressmold. Pressmold is INCLUDED in the pattern. Pattern Finished

Below Lil Jester Within My Soul, you will see "Lil Ladies Within My Soul", there are 3 Lil Ladies in the picture (showing different outfits). You can go to my picturetrail site and see more Lil Ladies dressed in different ways. www.picturetrail.com/fransdollland Pattern Finished

You will see "Melinda", she is created in all cloth and painted on face. There will be little boys in this series of Little Girls & Boys patterns. I have to finish the pattern instructions for Melinda and then her pattern is finished. I made Melinda some time ago along with a few other little girl dolls in this series. I will post more Little Girls and Little Boys from this series as I create them.


"LIL JESTER""LIL JESTER"

"LIL LADIES"


"MELINDA CLOSE UP"



"MELINDA"
















5 comments:

Nita Butler said...

WOW Fran you have been a busy girl! I love all the little dollies.Congrats on getting them finished. I am glad your printer problems are over!!! YYiippee!
Please give me the pattern info as to cost and where to buy them ..from you or another place!
Love ya,
Nita

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh these dolls are awesome Fran!

Natalie said...

Hey Fran!

These dolls are Beautiful!!! I LOVE the 'LiL Jester... Good for you getting these patterns completed. I'm sure they'll do very well. Will you be doing one for the mermaid pincushion? I want her for sure. Love those mermaids, LOL!!!
As for visiting, I'm always ready to come, just have to figure out when. I may be attending a wedding in Sedona early May. Perhaps we could arrange something around that same time:) It would be nice...

LOVE You Bunches!

~Nat

Unknown said...

Your dolls are adorable

Fran said...

Thank You for your nice comments.
I appreciate it.
Love & Hugs
Fran