Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LIL CLOWN

Meet "LIL CLOWN" I made her in Diane Little's class. She was here in Las Vegas teaching "Silver Doll-Ers" Doll Club on Monday. We had soooooooooooo much fun!! It was great seeing and visiting with Diane again. :-) All the girls loved her class. Diane is a wonderful and fun teacher. I finished my doll tonight, I'm giving her to my granddaughter Brittany tomorrow after her ankle surgery. Brittany is going to be soooooo SURPRISED when she sees "Lil Clown"
Love & Hugs
Fran

FULL VIEW OF "LIL CLOWN" Be sure and click on the pictures to get a larger picture.


CLOSE UP OF "LIL CLOWN" FACE




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful lil clown, I love her sweet face!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

What a lovely little clown. Always knew Diane was a wonderful teacher inspite of her protestations Lol!

MaryO said...

Just darling, Fran. I can see Diane's influence, but a lot of "Fran", too.

Judi W. said...

Beeoooootiful!

bub said...

Wonderful doll.
hoopie

Linda Fleming said...

Fran your clown is so charming and adorable! Love the costume and the eyes are gorgeousSorry to hear that Brittany has to have surgery. I hope she has a quick and perfect recovery.

JudiA said...

Aiy... FRAN! That is an amazing doll. The colors are such a great blend of bold and delicate and you already know that I love the way you draw faces. WELL DONE!

Fran said...

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on Lil Clown. I can't wait to give it to Brittany. I'm going to give it to her before her surgery. They haven't re schduled it yet.
Love & Hugs
Fran

Bear said...

oh Fran
this is a very beautiful clown and I bet Brittany did love her but on the off chance she didnt - I would take her and love her forever more ggg shes beautiful mate
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Fran what a sweet doll, the face is so soft and innocent. You really captured her soul in those eyes.Wow, Love Kat Lees

Carla said...

She is just precious! Love the face.