Monday, December 31, 2007

END OF ANOTHER YEAR 2007

This is my last post for 2007. It's been sad, it's been good and it went by way too fast. I couldn't keep up with my doll making, patterns, etc. with everything else I had to do. 2008 is going to be lots of doll making , patterns, pressmolds, online classes, teaching, etc. :-)
All in all it was a good year, I'm still here and my family is doing good. My hubby Ken and I are getting ready to leave in a few minutes to go celebrate New Year's with some of our friends. We will watch VEGAS Fireworks from their house. Vegas does put on a wonderful fireworks display.
HERE'S TO 2007 Ending and 2008 Beginning. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Love & Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Judi W. said...

2007 was the year of Fran's travels! Here's to a quieter more productive 2008! Create in 2008! (per Tami)

Fran said...

WOOOHOOO!!! YES ! More Creating in 2008. Got lots of ideals in my head and in my sketch books.
Love & Hugs
Fran