Wednesday, October 03, 2012

PUMPKIN BOY

PUMPKIN BOY is hanging on a black Halloween tree.  I only sculpted one out of clay.  I am going to make a couple more (MAYBE) :-)  if there's time between now and Halloween.  Got other creating I have to do.  Have mohair to dye,  new patterns to put in pattern form ready to sell and other creative items to make.

PLEASE MEET "PUMPKIN BOY"
He's hanging in my black Halloween tree.
 

 
Halloween Boy is hanging on the Halloween Tree beside Halloween Girl.  Will hang some other Halloween items on the tree with them.  Not sure if I will create anymore Halloween Boys and Girls before Halloween.   I suppose I should :-)  Maybe I will :-)  Who Knows :-)  Will Have To Wait And See :-)  Maybe I'll put a few Black Birds on the tree with Halloween Girl & Boy and maybe a Witch, a Skeleton.  JUST A THOUGHT! :-)
Hugs
Fran

2 comments:

Fran said...

Just looked at Pumpkin Boy and he looks a bit blurry. Maybe I will take another picture of him and re post his picture.
Hugs,
Fran

vivian said...

hes cute Fran! I hope everyone has received their boxes this week! let me know when you do.
xoxo
vivian