Friday, May 18, 2012

SNAIL DOLL & MOTHER DAY'S FLOWERS

Here's pictures of the SNAIL DOLL I made in Marilynn Huston's class when I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago.   Here's pictures of FLOWERS I got from some of my children for Mother's Day. 

Please check out the post below this one about Baby Jacob.
HUGS,
FRAN
"Dolls Are My Canvas Within My Soul"
Fran Parrigan Meehan 1996






I hear the train horn.  I LOVE listening to the train blow it's horn at night time when it comes through our area.  Had to throw that in because the train is blowing it's horn.  It's so peacful sounding to me.

Hope you enjoy my pictures I posted.   Please see my post below this post about Baby Jacob.

3 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

What a lovely doll!! And your flowers are just beautiful!!

chris

Corrinne said...

Very unique & interesting creation! I love the colors you used to create her :)

Happiness,
Corrinne

PS - I have a special event offering JEWELRY GIVEAWAYS on my blog right now!

Rhissanna said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in listening to the sound of the train's horn in the distance. When I came here to the US to visit the man I later married, I came by train and the sound always reminds me of how I first met him. It's a lovely sound to me, full of the romance of travel.