Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DOLLS FOR CELEBRATION OF THE DOLL 2010 & THE GYPSY CHALLENGE

Below you will see two dolls.  These dolls will be at the Houston International Quilt Show in Houston, Texas this November.  Wanda Fay Prescott Hanging Doll will be display in "Celebrations Of The Doll 2010" and Kizzy The Dancing Gypsy will be display in " The Gypsy Challenge 2010".  

With all things that have kept me busy the past several months I didn't get much time to work on my gypsy doll.  I wanted to do something else but my time was to short for what I wanted to design.  I will save those doll thought for next years Gypsy challenge 2011 doll.  I can't wait to see all the dolls.  Hoffman and Sulky challenges are usually at the Houston International Quilt Show.  It's been several years since I attended the show.  I hope to go next year.  It's a great show.  The quilts are outstanding!! and so are the dolls!!

Can't forget to tell about all the wonderful shops with everything you can think of to create with. OH MY! One just has to go see for themselves.




Wanda Fay Prescott Tassel Doll


                                                             Kizzy The Gypsy Dancer
Love & Hugs,
Fran

4 comments:

Maurine Adrezin said...

I just love your dolls. Their faces are so beautiful and soothing.
Thanks for sharing.

Dolly / Teddy Bear and Woven Hugs,
Maurine

http://maurinesfiberfriends.homestead.com

flyingbeader said...

Looks great, Fran....good lucky on the Gypsy challenge

Cyndy Sieving- Reporter said...

Great dolls! - cyndy

DianneSahakian Dolls, Minidolls, Crafts said...

Fran I think your dolls are some of the best and I love all of them. Love and Hugs Dianne